Screen printing is a popular printing method that involves pressing ink through a mesh screen to create a printed design. It is used in a wide variety of industries around the world to create custom clothing, canvasses, artwork, posters, and other items. It is also known as silk-screen printing or serigraphy.
Screen printing is the process of using ink, a mesh screen, and a squeegee to transfer a stenciled design to a flat surface. Although paper and fabric are the most common surfaces for screen printing, metal, plastic, glass, and wood can also be printed on. Making a stencil on a mesh screen is the most basic method of screen printing. Then, using a stencil, apply paint or ink to the surface of your chosen material to create an imprint of your design. It allows for the use of multiple shades of ink in any design. With a multi-colored design, however, each color must be applied with a separate stencil.
Silk screen printing has numerous advantages, making it one of the most widely used and well-known printing techniques. Here is everything you need to know about silk screen printing in Dubai.
- Cost-effective: When compared to other printing techniques, the initial cost for silk screen printing is quite low. If you want to print in bulk, this is the most cost-effective method. This is because all you need is a silk screen template with the desired design, which you can reuse to print on a variety of your products.
- Durable: Silk screen prints are extremely long-lasting. You’d want your labels to last a long time if you are printing them on bottles. Paper labels would not last long due to shelf wear, scuffing, and moisture. Even if waterproof paper is used, the permanent effect created by screen-printed labels cannot be matched.
- High print quality: Silk screen printing produces a great finish with more vibrant colors that is difficult to replicate using other techniques. This technique allows sharper, cleaner lines and more well-defined details. This includes small texts and fine lines that are common on bottle labels. So, don’t worry because the result will be a clearer image for your printing.
- Wide print area: When silk screen printing, your bottle serves as your canvas. Unlike paper labels, you are not limited by shape and size, this technique allows you to be creative. Using different silk screen inks can also bring out the saturated colors and textural qualities of your designs.
- Distinctive branding: It is critical to stand out when competing with other products, and silk screen printing allows you to do just that. Using thicker inks that allow you to create different finishes, you can create bolder and more eye-catching designs. The designs are visible even from a distance, making your label one-of-a-kind. As a result, you will leave a lasting impression on your customers.
CMS Printing Press is a premier provider of printing and packaging companies in the UAE. Since 2003, we have been providing balanced solutions to our clients, consisting of a veritable mix of internationally recognized brand names and home-bred local businesses. If you looking for silk screen printing in Dubai, contact us.